We want to make sure you have a safe, fun ride. TREK Bicycle and TREK Store along with many other volunteers will be on hand to offer refreshments, bicycle repair and ride assistance.
- TREK-sponsored mechanical assistance will be at McKee Farms Park to make sure your bike is ready even before you start
- Sponsored rest stops every 7 to 11 miles are stocked with high-energy snacks and natural spring water
- TREK will provide mechanical rider support along all routes
- Volunteer vehicles provide sag assistance, just in case you need a lift before the finish
- Hundreds of friendly volunteers and great new road signage to help direct you along the ride
Remember, the Bike For Boys & Girls Club is a ride, not a race. And you are required to wear a helmet.
Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the ride and post-ride party.